JOB VACANCY – URGENTLY NEEDED (Property Management Officer)
We are a Charity Company based in Greenwich that works with the homeless by providing them with accommodation and supporting them to integrate back into the society.
We urgently require the service of a Property Management Officer to join our team of professional Staff to manage and provide support for our vulnerable Clients. The role is an exciting opportunity to actively make a difference in the lives of these vulnerable adults.
Working as a Property Management Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all the properties in the Company’s portfolio, in accordance with the procedures of the company. The position will be based in and around London or anywhere the Company has a branch.
- Build and maintain relationships with referral sources such as Single Homeless Teams and relevant partner and support services organisations.
- Leading and Coordinating the support for Clients
- Sourcing property rentals on behalf of the company
- Ensuring all property voids are filled on a timely manner
- Property viewing and inspections
- Report, order and inspect day to day repairs and property maintenance
- Ensure that fire alarm and other equipment is regularly serviced, tested and complies with health and safety requirement.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant space to ensure compliance with leases and licence agreement, compliance with life safety polices and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Review room numbers ensuring keys are labelled accordingly
- Organise and provide appropriate support for tenants preparing to move-on to greater independence, including support to integrate back into the community
- Oversee all vendors and personnel working at the property to maintain a high standard of performance in accordance with the terms of contracts and the expectations of the Landlords and tenants.
- UK full driving Licence with access to a car
- Previous experience in Supported Housing
The successful candidate must be organized, proactive self-starter, placing a high priority on excellent customer and client service. Attention to detail, flexibility, excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, timeliness and accuracy of work, and a passion for working with vulnerable adults living in Support Accommodation.
This must include
- Work within a team, supporting colleagues and attending team meetings, recording and sharing information appropriately and confidentially.
- Keep up to date with issues relevant to housing and support, welfare benefits and other relevant legislation.
- To undertake all core training required for this post and other training and professional development activities as required
- To be aware of ability’s value, policies and procedures that are current at any time and always to carryout duties accordingly
- To comply at all times with the Company’s legal, contractual and regulatory responsibilities in relation to the above duties.
Application Deadline: Immediate ……….
Expected Start Date: Immediate ……….
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Send email: firstname.lastname@example.org